Bike trip, roaming from Ljubljana. The bicycle will be your travel companion to travel and discover Slovenia at your own pace, according to your wishes, hair in the wind.
What could be better than discovering a country by bike?
What better way than slow travel to find the meaning of your journey?
And finally, which country has the bicycle anagram in its name?
Cycling is the ideal way to visit and explore the country. This itinerary optimized for a first discovery of the country takes you from the Julian Alps to the Adriatic Sea. Classic bike or electric bike, everything is possible to make the most of these splendid landscapes, in the open air and on beautiful bucolic roads:
– Passing through Ljubljana, the green and eco-friendly capital city.
– Cycling through the breathtaking scenery of the Triglav Massif and along the shores of Lake Bled.
– Climbing Vrsic Pass.
– Along the Soca, emerald coloured river towards Bovec.
– Cross the Vipava vineyards.
– Take a dip in the Adriatic Sea.
– Become a pedestrian again to explore the largest caves in Europe.
Suggested duration: 8 days
Theme: Food & wine
Difficulty : For all public
Visited countries: SLOVENIA