From Split to Dubrovnik, discover Dalmatia and its region. This region, magnificent by its natural assets, has known how to exploit and enhance the qualities of its soil. Stroll through the vineyards on the mainland and on the island of Korcula where Plavac Mali is king. It is a meeting of the senses and civilizations:
– The Ancient and Venetian cities along the Adriatic.
– Authentic stay on the island of Korcula .
– Discovery of the sunny vineyards of the south of the country.
– Tasting oysters from Mali Ston.
– Lazing around in creeks with crystal-clear waters.
– Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic Sea.
Suggested duration: 8 days
Theme: Food & wine
Difficulty : For all public
Visited countries: CROATIA